[vpn-help] Security Association Failed - 2

ALHousani Naseem nhousani at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 21 03:50:17 CST 2016

Hello All,I am a student who is trying to use shrew to be able to use architectural software licences from home by connecting to university network. I followed the configuration instructions given by university computer center, whenever I start connection it says welcome, status connected for 10 sec no security association established, then 2 failed and disconnect.
My laptop is Dell inspiron 1545. I tried many many solutions from internet non of them was successful, I was able to connect two times I don't know how, but after restarting I was not able to connect back. I tried on  windows 10, I tried windows 7 it was the same problem. I thought its related to my network driver, but I tried to uninstall to disable and enable, I tried on the wireless and the wired it was always the same problem. I tried to turn defender and firewall but no success.
I think IPsecd has a problem but what kind of problem I don't know.
Any help is appreciated.sorry for my English I am not a native speaker.    Naseem