[vpn-help] Windows 10 cannot install

Robert Rozek robert.rozek at tconsult.co.uk
Mon Feb 22 11:15:26 CST 2016

Hi,
I have tried to install Shrewsoft 2.2.2 on Windows 10 machine without much luck and I am basically stuck.
The problem is that when it installs it gives some errors. Firstly when is says 'Installing Netowrk Components' it takes long time and then it brings the error.
Error 0x800106d9  Couldn't get the notify object interface.

I have tried to research this but didn't find nothing.
The installation carries on and when it says  'Installing Network Device'
It brings other error
InstallSelectedDriver failed, error code 0x0000006

The application is installed but with no drivers.
I have Shrewsoft running on two Windows10 machines one in the office and other on my laptop and both work fine.
The stuff that I can do is limited due to remote installation.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Kind regards

Robert