[vpn-help] Win10 RemoteDesktop App cannot connect through ShrewVPN

Yury Kolos y.whitest at gmail.com
Mon Jun 18 03:00:41 CDT 2018

Hello Larry,

Note the source IP of 192.168.71.3 above. I am assuming this is the IP
> address of your LAN and I suspect is where your problem begins

Yes, you are right. 192.168.71.3  it's LAN IP of my PC. 172.17.19.0/24 -
it's VPN-subnet.
I don't understand why traffic not going through VPN subnet when I use
RemoteDesktop App, but does so in any other application including
RDP-client.
Thank you very much for your help. I've understood the problem in
RemoteDesktopApp.

--
Best regards, Yury