[vpn-help] Win10 RemoteDesktop App cannot connect through ShrewVPN

Seth Dunn seth at d2ms.com
Mon Jun 18 05:40:58 CDT 2018

Couple things I would check since this is RDP, and you say that connecting to other things works fine…
Windows Firewall on the target box
The target box can accept RDP connection (Control Panel\System and Security\System\Remote Settings)
If it can, then I would remove the check mark from the box for Allow only computers running NLA

I assume you are able to ping the target box?