[vpn-help] Problem with configuring client settings

Kimmo Koivisto kkoivisto at gmail.com
Sun Feb 26 02:54:06 CST 2006

Matthew Grooms kirjoitti viestissään (lähetysaika Sunday 26 February 2006
10:31):

> It sounds like there may be some problems with dialog layout. Activity
> will not be displayed in client log window until the connect button is
> pressed. Are you not seeing the connect or cancel button at the bottom
> of the VPN client dialog?
I attached screenshots from the connection dialog and from the auth-tab.
There's no connect button anywhere, that explains a lot :)

> Also, there should be some output in the log window if the loglevel is
> set to 3. For example, here is the output before a connection attempt is
> made ...
Where the log window shoud be?

> ## : IPSEC Daemon, Feb 25 2006
> ## : Copyright 2005 ShrewSoft Inc.
> ## : This product linked OpenSSL 0.9.8a 11 Oct 2005
> ii : rebuilding interface list ...
> ii : interface IP=x.x.x.x, MTU=1500 active
> ii : 1 adapter(s) active
>
> ... Are you at least see this much output in the logfile that is
> generated in the debug directory?
I can see that in log file, but I have no log window :)

Regards
Kimmo