[Vpn-help] Problem in configuring in ubuntu 8.04

P.M.S.Prakash prakashpms at gmail.com
Wed Aug 20 04:41:33 CDT 2008

Hi Matthew,

iked problem is resolved. Since other ipsec software "racoon" was installed,
it was giving the error. I have uninstalled it and I am able to run iked
now.

Since I am not able to select FQDN option from ikea, even though group1 is
set to agressive mode, it is failing to connect to the VPN router.

Best Regards
Prakash