[Vpn-help] 2.1.1 Problems on Vista

NYLAN at gmx.net NYLAN at gmx.net
Tue Sep 2 08:21:22 CDT 2008

Hello,
I'm having problems with Windows vista and the shrew client 2.1.1.

Using my mobile phone(umts/3G) as modem I'm unable to establish a connection.
Connection status windows shows :bringing up tunnel and timeout
There is no incoming udp traffic on pfsense side.

With the onboard nic and an other public ip tunnel works flawless.
I've tested the mobile phone shrew 2.1.1 combo with a Windows XP. Works perfectly!

Help appreciated!

best regards!

Nylan

--
Psssst! Schon das coole Video vom GMX MultiMessenger gesehen?
Der Eine für Alle: http://www.gmx.net/de/go/messenger03