[Vpn-help] windows 7 x64 / netgear FVS-336G / 2.1.5-beta

Maca Zorova mzorova at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 9 23:53:33 CDT 2009

For future google users to find the answer to the same issue - my problem was that I gave the client IPs in the same subnet at the ones behind the VPN device. Changing it to a different subnet solved the problem. It might be useful to note on the NetgearHowto that this is in fact a very important thing to make sure of.

I am sure Matt is really tired of teaching all us networking-uneducated folks the same thing over and over again - a really detailed query on google turned up one of his answers to someone that had the same issue.

mz