[Vpn-help] After Install Internet access is lost

Stuart Hall stuart at daern.org
Fri Nov 13 03:48:48 CST 2009

On Thu, Nov 12, 2009 at 11:27 PM, Matthew Grooms <mgrooms at shrew.net> wrote:
> I did some investigation on this recently and determined that we are not
> signing the drivers correctly for Windows 7 RTM. This will effect 64 bit
> users since that platform requires signed drivers or it will cause the
> issue you have described. Windows 7 BETA/RC users will not be affected.

Is there more to it than this? I'm using Win7 Enterprise RTM 64bit
(i.e. build 7600) and the only problems I experience are periodic
BSODs when I do certain actions with the VPN connected. Works via
either wireless or wired and I don't experience any internet
connectivity issues.

Hardware: Dell D630.

Regards,

Stuart H.

ps. Can the mailing list be changed so that replies are automatically
sent back to the list rather than individuals' addresses?