[vpn-help] Command line and post connection script

Grebe Grebe at ISK-Ing.de
Mon Aug 23 02:14:02 CDT 2010

  You could use a cmd like that:

start "Shrew" "C:\Programme\ShrewSoft\VPN Client\ipsecc" -r
"connectionname" -a
:START0
ping -n 1 192.168.0.20 >ping.txt
find "100%% Verlust" ping.txt   (change this - i don't know the exact
englisch phrase for 100% lost)
goto START%errorlevel%
:START1
net use s: \\192.168.0.20\xxx