[vpn-help] Questions regarding VPN Client

Michael Montalto mick.montalto at gmail.com
Tue Feb 23 07:47:16 CST 2010

Good morning.

I have installed the latest version of Shrew Soft VPN client on my Windows 7
- Ultimate 64bit computer.
I have exported my previous Cisco VPN Client pcf file and imported in into
the Shrew Soft VPN Client
When attempting to connect to my organizations VPN I recieve the following
information and do not make a VPN connection.

The error stops at "negotiation timeout occurred"

Any help you can give me on this issue would be greatly apprecaited.

config loaded for site 'WMA Consulting Engineers.pcf'

configuring client settings ...

attached to key daemon ...

peer configured

iskamp proposal configured