[vpn-help] Cannot Connect to work network

Ikram Hussain ikram.hussain at live.com
Fri Jan 15 19:00:55 CST 2010

To Whom It May Concern:

Installation:

I installed Shrew VPN Client 2.1.6 beta 3 on Windows 7 64bit Enterprise Edition Successfully.
Imported the existing .pcf from cisco vpn client successfully into the Access Manager.
Connected Successfully, as in Access Manager it says as following:

client configured
local id configured
pre-shared key configured
bringing up tunnel
network device configured
tunnel enabled

On the backend I am connecting to Cisco VPN 3000 Concentrator.

Problem:
I cannot connect to any of my corporate networks, cannot rdp to any machines and connect open any internal web sites.

To Reproduce:
Connect to any Cisco VPN 3000 Concentrator:
VPN Client Version = 2.1.6 beta 3
Windows OS Version = Windows 7 64bit Enterprise Edition
Gateway Make/Model = Cisco VPN 3005 Concentrator

debug.zip(atachement):
iked.log
dump-ike-decrypt.cap
ipconfigall.txt