[vpn-help] ShrewSoft VPN Client - Importing Cisco VPN PCF Error

Evan Al-Chokhachy Eal-Chokhachy at aninetworks.com
Tue Jan 26 17:48:23 CST 2010

When attempting to import my Cisco VPN's PCF File using your Access Manager, I get the following error.  Thank you for your assistance.  I am running Cisco VPN Client v 5.0.03.0530.

[cid:image001.png at 01CA9E9D.36304E70]

The file I am trying to import is as follows.

[main]
Description=NOS Communications
Host=70.103.75.5
AuthType=3
GroupName=
GroupPwd=
enc_GroupPwd=
EnableISPConnect=0
ISPConnectType=0
ISPConnect=NetZero
ISPPhonebook=C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Microsoft\Network\Connections\Pbk\rasphone.pbk
ISPCommand=
Username=eal-chokhachy
SaveUserPassword=0
UserPassword=
enc_UserPassword=
NTDomain=
EnableBackup=0
BackupServer=
EnableMSLogon=1
MSLogonType=0
EnableNat=1
TunnelingMode=0
TcpTunnelingPort=10000
CertStore=1
CertName=ANIVPN2010
CertPath=
CertSubjectName=e=ANIVPN2010,cn=ANIVPN2010,ou=ANIVPN,o=ANIVPN,l=las vegas,st=nevada,c=US
CertSerialHash=019DBB3FFCA55B83DA2761D2C2A2A6DF
SendCertChain=0
PeerTimeout=90
EnableLocalLAN=1