[vpn-help] 2.1.5 -> 2.1.6b10 -- Connection silently dies after 5 minutes

Aaron Sarazan aaron.sarazan at gmail.com
Sat Jul 10 01:21:06 CDT 2010

Looks like this may have just been a case of needing a firmware upgrade on
the router, upgraded from 3.0.5-25 to 3.0.6-25 and not only has mode-config
started working (a different battle altogether), but the ping stays up, and
DPD shows up as advertised. I'll let you know if I see anything else wonky
(looks like the linux version of 2.1.6b10 is having issues)

Thanks for the help! Sorry I didn't try a firmware upgrade sooner :-(