[vpn-help] FVS318G Help

mikelupo at aol.com mikelupo at aol.com
Tue Jun 8 16:04:58 CDT 2010

It seems that a few things here could be a problem.
1) your public IP of the VPN needs to be available from the Shrew client's perspective. Can you ping it? if you can't you'll need to resolve why.
2) you need to use mode config with Xauth.

Try those. I suspect you'll have some other issues after that...but this should get you some momentum in the right direction.

Mike