[vpn-help] Shrew Soft Virtual Adapter Disabled

Ben English BEnglish at broadreachservices.com
Sun Mar 14 21:12:01 CDT 2010

Hi Matthew,

Thanks for that. It looks like the adapter isn't automatically enabling then. When I try the client it fails on "Bringing up tunnel..." then fails with "negotiation timout occurred". If I manually enable the virtual adapter, the VPN connects ok.

I have tried the follow troubleshooting steps, with no joy.

1. Restart PC
2. reinstall VPN client
3. Install different VPN client version

Regards,