[vpn-help] Only 1 virtual adapter created

Christian Krackowizer c.krackowizer at a1.net
Sun Jan 9 03:23:20 CST 2011

Hi Kevin,

this was a strange but good hint.
I deinstalled 2.1.7, rebooted, installed 2.0.0alpha10. Started 1st VPN,
connected, started 2nd VPN - 2nd virtual adapter was created!, also
connected, but only the 1st VPN works. Changed the order - same thing - only
the 1st VPN works, 2nd is connected but dead.
Okay so far, I deinstalled the alpha version, rebooted, installed 2.1.7 -
and NOW also 2.1.7 works. I can create virtual adapters as much as I need
and they all work!

Thanks für helping

mit freundlichen Grüßen

Christian Krackowizer