[vpn-help] Mac & Cisco & Shrewsoft

Paul Theodoropoulos paul at anastrophe.com
Fri Jun 17 15:50:59 CDT 2011

here's how to find it. it really ought to have a link on the downloads
page, n'est ce pas?

http://lists.shrew.net/pipermail/vpn-help/2010-November/003223.html

i've been using it for months now. aside from the problem (common across
the windows and os x clients) of iked going stupid after bringing the
machine out of 'sleep', it works just dandy.

--
Paul Theodoropoulos