[vpn-help] Shrew 2.2.0 OS X build working on OSX 10.7 Lion?

Jaren Angerbauer jarenangerbauer at gmail.com
Wed Oct 26 12:27:59 CDT 2011

I'm curious to know if by following the steps in:

http://lists.shrew.net/pipermail/vpn-help/2010-November/003223.html

Does this affect / mess up other VPN software on Mac OS X?  I use an
OpenVPN client as well as the native VPN connections as well, and have
opted to run the Windows cleint via VM.  But I'd much rather use the
former, but don't want to take the chance of losing my other VPN
functionality.  Any thought appreciated.

--Jaren