[vpn-help] Store connection settings

Javier Minero Escobar jme at cimex.com.mx
Tue Sep 6 11:59:13 CDT 2011

Hi,

I am new here, so please bear with me if this has already been posted. I am having a bit of an issue with the VPN settings of the client, here is the problem:

I have several laptops which are lend to my users. Each user logs in with its domain credentials and then take the laptop on the road. The trouble here is that it seems that the VPN client stores VPN connection information on each user's profile, and hence, has forced our IT support team to configure the VPN settings every time a new user logs on.

Is there any way to centrally store the VPN settings? Is there any way to automate the settings through a windows policy?

Any information would be appreciated.

---

Javier Minero Escobar             Jefe Depto Sistemas e Informática / CIO                     CIMEX
  Phone: +52 (55) 52551922  ext. 248
  Mobile: +52 (55) 10407367                            Nextel ID: 52*162988*24
  Mail/MSN: jme at cimex.com.mx<mailto:jme at cimex.com.mx>