[vpn-help] Two suggestions for the VPN GUI

Matthew Grooms mgrooms at shrew.net
Sun Dec 16 22:39:39 CST 2012

Hi Jernej,

I don't believe what your describing is possible. The behavior is
defined by setting the window style ...

http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/windows/desktop/ms632600(v=vs.85).aspx

Depending on the style defined, the widow will either be displayed in
both the task manager and the alt+tab dialog, or be hidden from both.

As for the addition of Windows 8 compatibility to the manifest, please
give this a try and let me know if it works better for you ...

http://www.shrew.net/download/vpn/vpn-client-2.2.0-win8-compat.exe

-Matthew