[vpn-help] Priority for Adapter Specific DNS Servers ...

Matthew Grooms mgrooms at shrew.net
Wed Feb 15 19:37:58 CST 2012

By the way, you shouldn't have to manually edit the registry like that
the knowledge base article states. You should be able to re-order the
adapters bindings in the "Advanced Settings" section of the Network
Connections dialog ( hit the ALT button to see this in the menu under
Windows Vista/7 ). Just wanted to make that clear.

-Matthew