[vpn-help] Remote LAN failure between Win 7 x64 and Linksys RV042

Jan Weiring jan.weiring at syshoster.net
Wed May 9 15:40:38 CDT 2012

Dear ladies and gentleman,

I've got a problem with the VPN between my Win 7 x64 and my Linksys RV042.
The IPSec-connection, which I configured like it is shown in the tutorial, is in function and I can get access to the RV with its local IP-address.
My problem is the access to the local network behind the RV. There must be two access points, which are active and accessable.
By trying to get access with my browser there only comes an timeout.

Can you help me with my problem, please?

Thank for your help.

Sincerely yours
Jan Weiring