[vpn-help] New 2.2.0 RC-4 Available ...

andrew atimonin at online.ru
Mon Apr 8 12:52:55 CDT 2013

On Пн., 2013-04-08 at 12:00 -0500, vpn-help-request at lists.shrew.net
wrote:
> New 2.2.0 RC-4 Available ...

Is it possible to add some configuration item for Ubuntu with dnsmasq?
I'm trying to make a patch to resolv some domains using DNS server from
VPN, but I've found out that not trivial to autosense this situation...

In two words in this case I shuld'n change resolv.conf, but rather
call /sbin/resolvconf (or, even better, change dnsmasq rules for some
domains) and return all back when VPN goes down.

As for me the best way would be to add config item pointing to a script
doing all this work.

--
Andrew Timonin