[vpn-help] Shrewsoft VPN v.2.2.2 don't work with Windows 8.1 64bit (was:Shrewsoft VPN client and Windows 8 problem)

Michael Jeschak Michael.Jeschak at gmx.de
Tue Oct 29 12:45:02 CDT 2013

Hi Jim,

the Device is available. Removing the Device, including the .inf result
in an file missing error by deinstalling shrew-soft. Rebooting and
reinstalling doesn't solve.

Deinstalling, removing all "Shrew" in Registry, rebooting, reinstalling
Shrew-Soft doesn't solve.

The problem "negotiation timeout occurs" remains ...

Any suggestion?

Thanxs

Mike