[vpn-help] Zyxel USG50 dynamic VPN problem

Larry Moore lmoore at omninet.net.au
Wed Sep 9 19:02:07 CDT 2015

The iPhone & iPad use a pull configuration method for their IPSEC VPN
connection. Looking at the Zyxel Knowledge Base, seeing this entry
suggests you may not be able to get it working using Shrew with a Pull
configuration -
http://kb.zyxel.com/KB/searchArticle!gwsViewDetail.action?articleOid=012150&lang=EN

This article suggest there is no point configuring Shrew to obtain it's
IP Address using DHCP over IPSEC -
http://kb.zyxel.com/KB/searchArticle!gwsViewDetail.action?articleOid=013582&lang=EN

Sorry I can't help any further.

Regards,