[vpn-help] Zyxel USG50 dynamic VPN problem

Jean-Marc Gigandet jmgigandet at libertysurf.fr
Thu Sep 10 02:43:08 CDT 2015

Hi Larry,

Thank's for your post.
I'm using a pull configuration, and that's the one generally working
with Zyxel Zywall products. But, since a new firmware (3.30 bds6 ?),
Shrewsoft returns an error.
I tried "disabled" and "ike config push", but the USG didn't accept it.
Checked and changed a lot of settings, with no success.

Until this morning !
I tried "disabled" again, and changed policy, from "auto", to require.
And it works ! :-)

So, I can write : SOLVED !

Regards,
Jean-Marc